The more standard operation of the bag making machine is as follows:
1. Preparations before starting
(1) Check if there is dust and debris around the equipment and remove it.
(2) Load the film roll according to the requirements of the production notice.
(3) Adjust the size of the bag according to the production notice and process documents, install the heat sealing knife, and adjust it initially.
(4) Position of slitting knife and heat sealing knife.
(5) Turn on the power and set the heat sealing knife temperature according to the requirements of the process file.
(6) Enter the relevant data for bag making and the required number for each tie.
(7) Select the pattern edge with large color difference to adjust the light eye sensitivity to the left and right so that it meets the requirements.
2. Power on
(1) Start the main motor and run it at low speed, then adjust the side position control, and divide the film in the middle position.
(2) Adjust the left and right nip rollers to align the left and right films, and adjust the front and rear nip rollers to align the pattern.
(3) Adjust the heat-sealing knife to make it heat-seal in the required range of the bag.
(4) Adjust the cutting blade to the desired position, and adjust the punching position to the scissors mouth.
(5) Initially adjust the machine speed, take a flat sample bag for initial inspection.
(6) During the production process, observe the bag making situation at any time and find that it is abnormal, and adjust it immediately.
Turn off the main power switch, and then turn off the power switch of each part.