The middle-sealing bag-making machine is mainly used to produce middle-sealing bags for cement woven bags, chemical raw materials, fertilizers, and grains. The unit is composed of 8 types of machines. It uses PP (PE) plastic woven coated cloth or three-in-one paper-plastic woven cloth and paper bag paper as the base material. After broadcasting, printing, lining paper, viscose (punching), Tube forming, edge sticking, bag cutting, conveying, stacking, and counting are continuously completed in one process; it can produce mid-sealing composite bags, paper-plastic composite bags and plastic woven with folded, non-folded, flat or self-sealing valve ports Cylindrical bag.
1. Start the main motor of the middle-sealing bag-making machine, run at low speed, and then adjust the side position control to halve the film in the middle position.
2. Adjust the left and right nip rollers to align the left and right films, and adjust the front and back nip rollers to align the patterns.
3. Adjust the heat-sealing knife to make the heat-sealing within the required range of bag making.
4. Adjust the cutting blade to the desired position, and adjust the punching position to the scissors mouth.
5. Preliminarily adjust the machine speed, take a flat sample bag for initial inspection, if it does not meet the specified requirements, take another flat sample bag for heat sealing value test.
6. Sort the bags produced, and select the bags with quality defects (such as folds, tunnels, pattern, knife lines, weak heat sealing, four seals, etc.) and tie them up according to regulations.
7. The machine quality inspector will carry out the inspection. After passing the inspection, the certificate will be attached and sent to the quality inspection room for sampling.
8. During the production process of the middle-sealing bag-making machine, observe the bag-making situation in real time and find abnormalities, and adjust immediately.